GMDC has talent pool of personnel employed at various levels. The talent pool includes Engineers from Mining, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, C & I, O & M, Environment, IT etc. Chartered Accountants, MBAs, HR experts, Law graduates, Doctors, and other discipline Graduates / Post Graduates and Semi skilled workers. The employee's talent pool is as under:
|Executive||Non Executive||Monthly Rated Workers (MRW)||Total|
The above talent pool of the Corporation is deployed at 13 projects of GMDC within the state of Gujarat in a scientific manner and taking into account the statutory requirements.
Apart from the above employees who are on the rolls of GMDC, around 5,000 personnel who are working with GMDC contractors are also associated with us. Thus direct employment opportunities have been provided by GMDC to more than 5,000 people.
Apart from above more than 10,000 indirect employment opportunities have been created due to operations of GMDC at mining sites which is increasing day by day with the exponential growth of the Corporation.
GMDC is committed to the overall development of its employees through impartment of training on both technical and non-technical subjects.
The Training Section deputes its employees for training on various subjects to workshops / seminars / programmes etc. being organized by State / Central Government institutes / Professional Bodies as well as esteemed private corporate such as
|Sr No.||Training Institute||Place|
|1||SPIPA – Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration||Ahmedabad, Baroda, Gandhinagar|
|2||Ahmedabad Management Association (AMA)||Ahmedabad|
|3||BEM Limited, KGF, Nagar (Bharat Earth Moving Limited||KGF, Nagar|
|4||Cummins India Limited||Bengalore / Pune|
|5||Larson & Toubro (L & T)||Bangalure / Vadodara|
|6||ERDA-Electrical Research and Development Association , Baroda||Vadodara|
|7||NPTI - National Power Training Institute||Nagpur|
|8||GIDM - Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management||Gandhinagar|
|9||MGLI - Mahatma Gandhi Labor Institute||Ahmedabad|
|11||CII – Confederation of Indian Industry||Ahmedabad|
|12||FIMI – Federation of Indian Mining Industry||Delhi / Bangalure|
|13||ICAI – Institute of Cost Accountants of India||Ahmedabad / Delhi|
|14||GSI - Geological Survey of India||Delhi|
|15||MMEC – IIT Kharagpur||Kharagpur / Delhi|
|16||IMMWE- Institute for Miners and Metal workers Education||Kolkata|
|17||ICSI–CCGRT & ICSI National Convince , Institute of Company Secretaries of India||Mumbai / Delhi|
|18||Institute of Public Administration||Bengaluru|
|19||National Productivity Council||Chennai / Delhi|
|20||Jaipur Productivity Centre – JPC||Jaipur|
|21||Wildlife Institute of India – WII||Dehradun|
|22||NCTSR - National Council for Training & Social Research||New Delhi|
Vocational Training through in house VTCs. In the last five years, we have imparted training to our 4,031 employees.
( Including any Government Of India and State Government Organization and Institute.)
- The Institute of Miners and Metal Workers Education, Dhanbad.
- Outstanding Productivity
- Oakbrook International Education & Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Prakshal Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- VISHRUTI ASSOCIATES LLP (AAD-9532) a Millennium Makers
- OHS Health Service
- ASK-Environment Health Safety
- Rightmen Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Raman Development Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Bonanza Human Resources
- The Linking Tree etc.
- Advanced Business Management Services.
- NIMMA (National Institute of Man Management and Advancement).
- Sunrise Organization for Excellence, Ahmedabad
- VIP Academy Committed to Excellence, Rajkot
The Company as a role model employer lays great stress on the welfare of its employees, their families and its vicinity habitats. The Company provides following comfort level facilities to its employees:
- Housing quarters at 7 projects and HRA at other Projects
- Hospital at Panandhro and Medical facilities at projects with free ambulance facility
- Free Medical treatment at Govt. / CGHS recognized Private hospital empanelled by GMDC / Trust hospitals as notified by
- Education to children of the employees free at three project through own Schools
- Free School transportation to employee’s children
- Recreation club & Gym
- Free Uniform and shoes
- Free safety Shoes
- Free transport at Projects
- Sports with infrastructural facilities
- Reimbursement of Dish / Cable connection expenses
- Clean and green environment
- GMDC Manpower Summary 401.156 KiB
- Number of employees who took VRS from the year 199... 63.931 KiB
- GMDC Transfer Policy 2.88 MiB